Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dreadfully Ever After by Steve Hockensmith


Dreadfully Ever After by Steve Hockensmith

 Pride and Prejudice and Zombies


I was not sure I needed to read another Zombie Pride and Prejudice sequel, but for my blog I just had to knuckle down and do it.

Well, having admitted to not being into the idea of this book, I must admit to getting into it quite quickly and what is more, once I  started I was drawn into what was quite a gripping story.

The book opens with Darcy getting bitten by a child dreadful.

Elizabeth finds herself with no choice other than to go to her noted Aunt in Law, Lady Catherine De Bough for help to save Darcy.

Lady Catherine de Bough uses the terrible situation to put Elizabeth into a compromising situation and taking Darcy to Rosings, her estate, with plans to at last unite her daughter, Anne with Darcy.

This tale shines a whole new light of Anne De Boughs long debilitating illness.

And that’s it, I don’t want to tell you any more you will have to read the book and find out how it all turns out.

It’s fast and furious and strangely enjoyable.  A thumbs up to this one after all.




No comments:

Post a Comment