Monday, September 24, 2012

All My Tomorrows by Colette L. Saucier


All My Tomorrows by Colette L. Saucier


Colette asked me when she sent me her book to comment about the opening.

The story opens with a book that tells another tale throughout the main story. I did not have a problem with that, it just made me want to know what happened next in both stories. Two books for the price of one, a bonus if you ask me.

So for the main story; hot sexy men, bad hollywood divas. drugs and the kind of sparks that you would expect between a latterday Lizzy and Darcy.

She is a script writer for a TV soap and he is a star of the silver screen, a handsome heart throb and he knows it.

Although she thinks him to be an arrogant womanising beast who only wants to add her to the notches on his bed stead, it does not change the fact that she is sexually totally aware of him and finds him very difficult to ignore.

He, of course has women falling over themselves to please him and could not possibly imagine that she would not want him.

There are some nice deep emotional depths to this modern day Pride and Prejudice which can often be missing from other modern adaptions and although it has plenty of light, funny moments, it also draws you in to care for the characters. Once I had started reading, I found it very hard to put this book down.

Thank you Colette for something a little bit different.

Previous Colette L Saucier review: Pulse & Prejudice




No comments:

Post a Comment