Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Intimations Of Austen by Jane Greensmith


Intimations Of Austen by Jane Greensmith

Stories Inspired by the Works of Jane Austen


*Sofia’s Note: Jane Greensmith kindly sent me a copy of this book, I told her I would disclose this fact and give an honest unbiased review.

Delicious little tidbits taken from Austen and embellished, short stories, thought provoking and entertaining, each leaving you wishing for a bit more.

There are nine short stories, some no more than a couple of pages, all quite different, all well worth taking the time to read.

I hope this is just a taster of great things to come from Jane Greensmith as I am sure she has many more tales to spin.

Any one of these short stories would make a book if expanded and followed through her colorful imagination.

I really do hope to be reading more of her work in the future, keep an eye out for future work by Jane Greensmith.




No comments:

Post a Comment