Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mr Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo


Mr Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo

A Novel

Author of Jane Austen Ruined My Life


The heroine of Mr Darcy Broke My Heart is Claire Prescott. Sent by her Sister to take her place at a Pride & Prejudice Conference and present her paper.

Claire is not in a good place in her life, unemployed and discontented, on seeing the lofty careers of the list of other speakers she fibs about herself, starting even more problems for herself.

She meets up with a tall dark Darcy type on the first day as well as a kind old lady with dementia.
And so the intrigue starts when she is offered a cup of tea and an original, unpublished Jane Austen manuscript to read.

Claire is tugged in every direction, everybody want’s what she has and it is such a minefield.

Mrs Parrot is on the case, more formidable and far less shuffling than in the first book.

What will she do? You will have to pick up this book to find out.

April 1st 2011 Beth Pattillos latest book was launched The Dashwood Sisters, I will be doing my best to get a copy ASAP but it’s not that easy here in Malaysia.



No comments:

Post a Comment